MJC-WH Projects and documents
Below we list the activities that have already been completed or are ongoing. Related available documents including project outcome or further information can be downloaded via the links provided.
- Interdisciplinary and multinational survey on the situation of wound healing in Europe
- Position paper including a road map for politics:
- Multidisciplinary discussions on the definition of the scope of work for the different specialties (work in progress)
- First development of a basic curriculum and then the European Training Requirements (ETR) for European physicians in wound healing:
- Developed in collaboration with the European Wound Management Association.
- Fully approved by the UEMS Council in October 2018: Download the full ETR/curriculum here
- Definition of the infrastructure for wound centers
- Developed in collaboration with the European Wound Management Association
- Read the definition here